1220x2440 pvc celuka sheet 8mm Chemical and Physical Properties:
1. Rigid PVC is one of the most widely used plastic materials. PVC material is a non-crystalline material.
2. In practice, PVC materials often include stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact modifiers, and other additives.
3. PVC material has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
4. PVC has strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid, and is not suitable for applications in contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
5. The melting temperature of PVC during processing is a very important process parameter. If this parameter is improper, it will cause the problem of material decomposition.
6. The flow characteristics of PVC are rather poor, and its process range is very narrow. In particular, high-molecular-weight PVC materials are more difficult to process (this material is usually added with lubricants to improve the flow properties), so generally low molecular weight PVC materials are used. The shrinkage rate of PVC is quite low, generally 0.2~0.6%.
7.PVC board, pvc plastic board has a good acid and alkali resistance, flame retardant and processability, so it is widely produced in various industries acid and alkali resistant air duct, the specific industry has electroplating industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, water Dealing with other industries.