PVC flooring is not uncommon in our lives. It can be used as cabinets and floors. As a floor, PVC engineering boards have the advantages of being non-slip, anti-bacterial, and easy to clean, and they are no less than wood. The application is quite extensive. We mainly talk about maintenance methods today. Proper maintenance of PVC floor can make your floor color bright and beautiful, and can also extend the service life. So how do you do it? Let's take a look at it below.
(1) When there is dust and sand on the PVC floor, it must be cleaned in time so as not to damage the floor material. If there are dyed liquids or chemical objects dripping on the floor, it should be erased in time to avoid difficult to remove the color. keep clean;
(2) If the PVC floor is heavily impregnated, try using neutral reagents for cleaning. Do not use acidic and alkaline reagents. After cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use steel balls and wire brushes for cleaning. This is very easy. Will destroy the surface of the floor;
(3) When scrubbing the floor, the wet cloth with more moisture should pay attention to prevent the water from immersing in the connecting or non-striped part, which will cause the product to stick to the open position and the connection part;
(4) Oil substances can be washed with neutral reagents. Liquids such as paints, solvents, etc. can be removed with alcohol.
(5) Do not use wet mop to clean the waxed ground.
(6) It is forbidden to approach the floor with an open flame. Cigars, mosquito coils, and other items are better off the floor.